Have you met Anthony in the clinic? Anthony is one of our great remedial massage therapists and our go- to sports massage therapist – he even works with some big local sporting teams you might know! We sat down with Anthony to find out 10 more things about him.
- What inspired you to get into this industry?
I have always wanted to be a part of the sporting industry. Sports, specifically Soccer, has played a huge part in my life and it has been my dream to work for a professional club, and to learn from other massage therapists and physios to better my skills.
- How do you relax?
I like to relax by listening to music. My favourite song at the moment is Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker. It’s very country and my mood is always 10 times better after I sing this song at the top of my lungs.
- What is your favourite muscle and why?
I like the trapezius muscle. Many people seem to have really tight traps, and its always a good feeling when someone leaves a massage saying they can feel the tension has gone.
- What is your favourite activity?
I enjoy playing and watching Soccer. I am a huge Arsenal and Western Sydney Wanderers supporter.
- If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be and why?
Thierry Henry, an Arsenal legend and my idol growing up when I wanted to be a pro soccer player.
- If you weren’t an amazing massage therapist what would you be?
I don’t really know. I would probably still be working in my previous job in childcare
- What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
A set back is never a bad experience, just one of life’s lessons
- What do you like best about doing massage?
I like being able to make people feel better
- What is your favourite indulgence?
I’m a sucker for chocolate
- Why do you love working at Simply Health and Wellness?
It is a lovely environment, and I am privilege enough to work with amazing people and great clients
Anthony is the massage therapist to sort out your aches, pains and sporting injuries, so to get on your way to feeling better and enjoying your physical activity again, click to book your appointment!