Get to Know The Therapists
If you haven’t already- Meet ALISON
Alison is one of our very talented Remedial Massage Therapists.
Here are 10 things to get to know ALISON.
- What inspired you to get into this industry? I have always been interested in Complimentary Therapies, but my Mother in Law is a Naturopath and introduced me properly into this industry. I realised I wanted to help people like she does.
- How do you like to relax? I like to bake, listen to music, and drink a glass or two of red wine, or combine all three for the ultimate!
- What is your favorite Muscle & Why? Trapezius. It has such a big job to do and it just keeps on keeping on, getting it all done. Though sometimes it does have a whinge, and that’s where we come in!
- What is your favourite activity? Hanging out with my family
- If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be and why? Louise Hay, because she is an amazing and inspirational teacher and person.
- If you weren’t an amazing Massage Therapist- What would you be? Why thank you! I would be either a counsellor or a naturopath.
- What is the best advice you’ve ever been given? Be kind and compassionate. Always.
- What do you like best about doing massage? I love seeing people leave the room feeling better than when they came in. More relaxed, more empowered, and in less pain.
- What is your favorite indulgence? Chocolate. Of any kind. I don’t discriminate. Except fruit and nut. Fruit has no business being in chocolate.
- Why do you love working at Simply Health & Wellness? Simply Health and Wellness is a professional, yet down-to-earth place to work. I am supported, respected and encouraged. What more could you ask for?J