If you haven’t already- Meet Zaya! Zaya is the friendly face you may sometimes see behind the desk- especially on a Saturday Morning!
Here are 10 things you didn’t know about Zaya!
1. What is your Favorite Food?
Any type of pasta dish!
2. What are you studying?
I am currently studying Security Studies at Macquarie University, which is counter-terrorism, intelligence, national security, politics and international relations.
3. What do you want to be when you finish studying?
I want to join the army as an Intelligence Officer, and from there move into government roles.
4. When you’re not working at Simply Health and Wellness where would we find you?
You may see me up at Pennant Hills Fitness First as a receptionist, or I’ll be relaxing in my room with a good book.
5. Favorite movie of all time?
6. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would it be and why?
I would be Margot Robbie because she played my all-time favorite villain, Harley Quinn.
7. Most amazing place you’ve been to?
Phi Phi Islands in Thailand, the water was so crystal clear it looked fake.
8. Do you have any phobias?
I cannot stand clowns, dolls, and thinking about what lurks in the deep ocean. All three terrify me and thinking what could be in the ocean puts me into an existential crisis, because did you know that scientists have sent more people into space than they have to explore our own ocean.
9. What is your favorite saying to live by?
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live” – Albus Dumbledore
10. Why do you love working at Simply Health & Wellness?
I love working here because of all the people I get to meet and talk too, and after being here for a while now seeing people come back and getting to know them is a great feeling. Also, the rest of the staff are all so wonderful and make me feel welcomed, which is perfect to feel coming to work.