What is Reiki?
Reiki clears, strengthens and heals the energy pathways, allowing life force energy to flow in a natural and healthy way. It is a simple, natural and safe method of healing which can also be used in conjunction with other medical or therapeutic techniques to promote recovery and wellbeing. Reiki is a gentle, non-invasive, yet powerful method of healing.Reiki energy (often described as spiritual energy or universal life force energy) is channelled by the practitioner and administered by touch, to flow through the affected parts of the body, charging its energy field with positive energy which activates the body’s natural healing ability and replenishes physical and emotional wellbeing. If one’s life force energy is low then we are more likely to feel fatigued, stressed and unwell, and if it is high we are more able to feel happy, energised and healthy.
What does Reiki do?
A Reiki session balances the body, mind and spirit by releasing blockages which may be causing physical or emotional discomfort. This often results in feelings of deep relaxation, peace and improved wellbeing.
Benefits of Reiki
How can Reiki benefit you?
- Reduces stress and promotes deep relaxation
- Provides relief from tension, aches and pains
- Increases energy and stamina
- Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins
- Gaining clarity and an improved sense of purpose
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional healing
- Promotes harmony, balance and greater wellbeing
- Compliments medical treatments and other therapies
Reiki aids in the healing of both physical and emotional issues. Many people see a Reiki practitioner to relax and strengthen their overall energy.After a reiki session, you are likely to feel very balanced, calm and grounded.Learn more about Reiki here