Chiropractic care is becoming more and more common, but do you know what we can help with?
How can chiropractic care help you?
- Relieving pain in your joints such as your back, knee or neck.
- As a result, you become less reliant on pain relief.
- Treating misalignments in your spine can improve your posture.
- Relief for tension headaches.
- Possibly reduce symptoms of other conditions such as osteoarthritis or scoliosis.
- Increase the mobility in your joints.
- Prevents injuries.
- Maintenance to keep your spine healthy.
So when should you see a chiropractor?
You should receive care from your chiropractor when you:
- Are experiencing pain in your joints,
- Suffer from an injury at work or during exercise,
- Experience whiplash such as from a car accident,
- Have poor range of motion,
- For preventative care for athletes,
- or as general health care to maintain a healthy skeletal system.
If you are experiencing any of these, make an appointment with our Chiropractor Dr Kathie Cole here or call us on 9651 5559.
Find more of our health tips here.
Better Health. 2017. https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/chiropractic
Fontaine, D. 2021. 10 benefits of chiropractic care. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/health/chiropractic-benefits#about-chiropractic-care